3. Then, click on ”install” and select your preferred OS from the list. 4. Then fill the fields with your password and click on reinstall. NOTE: You can reinstall Operating System 5 more times.
How to Reboot or Restart a VPS
3. Then click on the reboot and allow few minutes for the process to be complete. That’s all.
How to access VPS Control Panel
You can easily manage your VPS using our Control Panel, you can reboot your server, reload your Operating System etc. 3. Then, Select ”More” and click on ”Control Panel” 4. That’s all, you should be redirected to your VPS control panel as illustrated below.
How to Change Hostname in VPS Control Panel
You can change your hostname in Virtualizor 3. Click on settings, then fill the field with your new Host name and click on ”Change Hostname” You can restart your server for the changes to reflect server wide.
How to create cPanel packages in WHM
1. Log into the WHM as a reseller 2. Navigate to Packages and click on “Add package” Note: The package section is where you would manage what features and resources that a group of cPanel users would have available to them. 2. Fill the field for the package name e.g. […]
How to create a cPanel account in WHM
2. Then, navigate to create account under account functions or search for ‘Create account’. 3. Under Domain Information enter the domain, username, password and the contact email address. Package: Select your package for the cPanel account you are creating. If you can’t find any packages, CLICK HERE for steps how to create […]
How to upload files using FTP
You can Upload/download files from your cPanel to your computer using the FileZilla Client. 1. Install and open the FileZilla FTP Client. 2. Enter your FTP host, username, and password. You can use your cPanel username and password as your FTP user and password. Then click on Quick Connect. FTP […]
How to add addon domain in cPanel
Kindly follow the steps below: 1. Login to the cPanel 2. Under “Domains” click on “Addon domains” 3. Click on ”create a new domain” as illustrated in the screenshot below 4. Fill out the domain name you intend to add as an addon. you can edit your Document root for […]
How to resolve “The domain you entered is in the wrong format” error
It’s possible you encountered the error “The domain you entered is in the wrong format” while ordering a domain name and hosting account together in the same cart. Please follow the steps below to resolve the issue. A. On the hosting order page, under domain ”Section 3” we have three […]
How to view and edit .htaccess file on cPanel
1. Login into cPanel 2. Navigate to File Manager under the Files section 3. Navigate to settings, as shown in the image below 4. enable ‘Show Hidden files’ and click ‘Save’ 5. Navigate to your folder, public_html; you should see a file name .htaccess file; right-click and click Edit.