The following applies to Web4Africa customers paying via MTN Mobile Money in Ghana, only.
As part of efforts to improve the security of Mobile Money payments, MTN Ghana has introduced a new way for customers to approve transactions.
Starting Monday 6th August 2018, when Web4Africa sends a payment request to MTN customers, they will no longer receive a prompt to confirm payment.
Customers will have to follow the steps below to authorize payment requests:
- Dial *170# select Option 10, My Wallet.
- Select Option 3 for My Approvals.
- Enter PIN to get your Pending Approval List
- Select pending transaction to approve
- Select Option 1 YES to approve the transaction or Option 2 NO to reject the transaction.
The customer will receive an SMS from MTN as confirmation for a successful transaction.
how do you approve 3 pending transaction at a time